Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year yall!

Do you have New Year’s Resolutions? I don’t. I have goals. And plans...lots of plans. One of my goals is to complete the Miracle Morning Life SAVERS every morning. That book was inspiring and had a huge impact on me. Another goal is to read a devotional every day from the book I mentioned in my last post. Career-wise, I want to become a 12k VIP with Le-Vel by the end of the year. So if you’re ready to Thrive, let me know! These are just a few of the goals I have for the year. I’ll be making goals each month, also.

Have you had trouble sticking with your resolutions you make each year? Maybe you need to make goals like I do. What do you want to happen this year? What are some steps you can take each month, each week, each day to make those goals happen? If you need help making goals, feel free to comment or message me! I love helping other people! And if you need help meeting your goals, whether they’re financial, health, or fitness related, I can help with that too!

Another thing I tend to do each year is pick one word to center the whole year around. I haven’t chosen my word for 2016 yet. But I’ll continue to meditate and pray about it and it will come to me. I don’t like to rush into picking my word, I like for it to be meaningful. If you want to try it and need some suggestions, check out myoneword.org.

2 comments:

  1. I loved The Miracle Morning too! It's been totally inspiring. I love your goals! I can't wait to see you hit them! :)

    ReplyDelete