Monday, December 7, 2015

What I'm Reading

Hey yall! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I thought I'd let you know what I'm currently reading.
Right now I'm in full-swing Christmas mode, so it's back to the classics with A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.


For my Bible study group, I'm reading The Best Yes by Lysa TerKeurst.


I haven't gotten very far in either, so I can't give my opinion yet. But I'll definitely let you know what I think! If you've read either, let me know what you think!

So, I've been writing this post for several days and I've come to the conclusion, I no longer know how to write longer than a Facebook post. It hurts my English major heart to know I have this block. I'll just have to retrain my brain so I can come up with some good posts for yall.

Thanks for reading!
Bryanna

No comments:

Post a Comment